10b5 MONITOR & EVENT STUDIES
- On a daily basis, Fideres monitors the top 3,000 stocks in the U.S. for potential cases of securities fraud. We generate a “Daily Securities Monitor” which streamlines identification of potential securities fraud cases. Click here to request a sample.
- Benefits to Fideres’ clients include:
- Class-wide damages estimates to identify viable cases in terms of overall class damages
- Time saving: focus on stocks with statistically significant price movements
- Fideres also provides online access to event studies and class-wide damage estimates for 10b5 (fraud involving securities) cases on each of the Russell 3,000 constituents. Click here to request access.
Our investigations focus on technical aspects of failed products and markets, manipulation or market abuse and inappropriate advice or mis-selling.
Examples of recently published research notes:
- IS-DA-fix Manipulated?
- Class Action Lawsuits and Stock Prices
- Robot Cartels
- Collusion in the Interest Rate Swap (IRS) Market?
Please click here for other recently published research notes.
Fideres has developed a Monitoring Report that can be used by ERISA plan fiduciaries, as part of a process, to determine whether it is “prudent” for a 401k plan or other employee saving scheme to invest in the employer’s own stock.
Fideres’ Monitoring Report provides the following benefits:
- Complies with the guidelines arising from the Supreme Court’s ruling
- Has been developed in conjunction with legal experts and has been tested by a leading practice of Fiduciary Services
- Is an efficient, objective and cost effective way to help perform the fiduciary duties under ERISA
[Fideres'] work product is of high quality, and their inclusion in the team adds value for our clients.
Audrius Zakarauskas, Partner
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan