Head of Marketing & Origination
Alberto is one of the founding partners of Fideres, with over 17 years’ experience in fixed income derivative and structured products. His area of expertise is complex antitrust investigations and regulatory advisory work. He has handled some of Fideres's largest and most complex economic investigations into the collusive practices of the financial industry, including ISDAfix and LIBOR. Before founding Fideres, he held senior managerial positions in New York and London at investment banks including UBS, ABN AMRO and The Royal Bank of Scotland. Alberto holds master-level degrees in Engineering from Politecnico di Torino and from Ecole Centrale Paris.
March 2009 – to date
Fideres Partners LLP, Founding Partner
July 2005 – February 2009
The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc
Fixed Income: Managing Director, Head of Structured Products, Head of Balance Sheet Solutions
May 2004 – June 2005
ABN Amro Bank N.V., London
Fixed Income: Director, Head of Structuring
Jun 1997 – May 2004
UBS Limited, London
Fixed Income: Executive Director – Global Head of Structuring
1990-1996 Polytechnic di Torino, Italy, Master’s degree in Engineering
1992-1995 Ecole Centrale Paris, France, Master’s degree in Financial Engineering
- Robot Cartels
- FX Fines and Settlements – Looking Forward
- Was LIBOR manipulation confined to 2007-2009?
- Antitrust Enforcement in Two-Sided Markets: Lessons for American Consumers
- Storm Clouds Over the CLO Market
- Are Corporations overpaying interest when they issue bonds?
- Collusion in the Interest Rate Swap (IRS) Market?
- Could Government Bond Rigging Happen in Europe?